Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Good News!
Andrew spoke to the CSE office in Escambia county Florida and I guess having the woman in Tallahassee put pressure on them worked!! They agreed to release his passport! They are still arguing the arrearage amount, but at least they, grudgingly, agree that it is unfair to hold his passport while the amount is disputed and unverified. Also, my friend Mary finally got her registration letter! So much has been going on with the status of adoptions in Ukraine and Mary has already been through so much grief, I was worried for her. My friend Chad is still waiting for an appointment, last I heard. All of us are trying to adopt "hard-to-place" kids, so hopefully our adoptions will go smoothly. All the rumor and news around the new ministry is positive, so hopefully we can complete our adoption by September. Sooner if we can get a grant :)
