Hi all,
I read about 10 blogs of other adoptive parents every day, and some I like and some I don't....some people babble on for paragraphs about their sight seeing and food, others complain about everything, some spend half their post "talking" to specific people back home. IMO, I don't particularly like these things nor find them helpful or useful.
Our blog's purpose is to let our family and friends back home know what is going on with our adoption. I try not to post too much extraneous news or info about the rest of our life. If I need to ask someone a question, I will email them privately.
So, to you our reading audience, I wanted to know if there is anything in particular you like and don't like to see in these types of adoption blogs. What do you want me to mention and write about during our trip? I know most of us use these blogs to prepare for our own eventual trips and garner some sort of sense of what to expect when we travel and how our own appointment and trip will go. For example, while I love to read a good blog about a family adopting a toddler on a "blind" appointment, I tend to more closely follow and read the blogs about people adopting older kids, and/or known kids, as that is the type of adoption we are doing, therefore those blogs are more helpful for us to estimate how our trip will go.
